EHA Meeting HUB NEW
Wednesday, June 13, 2018, Stockholmsmässan (Congress Venue)
Meet with your fellow colleagues and further your work. Book a free meeting slot!
At the 23rd Congress of EHA, we are launching the EHA Meeting Hub; a ‘platform’ for new or existing networks where you can brainstorm, exchange new ideas and develop your work.
On Wednesday, June 13 the Hub will be open to academic, institutional, non-profit/ non-commercial/ non-governmental organizations and research networks working actively in the field of hematology. These, closed-door, by invitation-only, meetings are intended to function as business-type meetings regarding the progress and organization of activities. Industry representatives are not allowed to be invited to these meetings.
These meetings are not intended as a scientific session or press event for the publication of data. Pharmaceutical or commercial companies cannot apply for a meeting slot at the Meeting Hub, but can request an Industry Meeting Room through the EHA Congress Secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meeting 'Need to know'
- Slots can be booked for 45 minutes up to 2 hours between 08:00 – 17:30.
- Time slot 1: 08:00 – 10:00
- Time slot 2: 10:30 – 12:30
- Time slot 3: 13:00 – 15:00
- Time slot 4: 15:30 – 17:30
- The largest rooms are for maximum of 28 persons.
- The setup of rooms is fixed with a conference table, chairs and a monitor, in case of presentations.
- Water stations will be provided in the room. No additional catering can be ordered.
How to request a meeting room?
Please send your request for a meeting room to the EHA Congress Secretariat: email@example.com with the following information:
- Name of the meeting.
- Purpose of the meeting (in 2-3 sentences).
- Preferred time slot (please add 1 preferred back-up slot) & duration of the meeting.
- The expected number of participants.
- The contact details of the organizer (full name, affiliations, email and phone number).
Based on the submitted information and current availability of the meeting rooms, you will be offered a room and a time slot. Bookings are based on a first come first served basis. The procedure may take up to two weeks from submitting your request to an official confirmation of your booking.
You can cancel or reschedule a meeting only once, latest one month before the meeting day. Deadline: May 13, 2018. Please be considerate of others and respect the times you have booked. Any meeting running late will have consequences on the next booking, we therefore ask for your understanding. Last minute cancellations or no-shows without any notice stating the reason of the cancellation may lead to excluding the organization of future bookings of meeting spaces.