EHA2021 Virtual Congress Platform
Welcome to the EHA2021 Virtual Congress platform access page. Through this page you will be able to access the platform when it opens. Below you can find all information you may need for your first time or returning login, or other questions related to the EHA2021 Virtual Congress.
How to get access?
As a first step to access the EHA2021 Virtual Congress Platform, you are requested to register and create your account (as of June 1).
2. CREATE AN ACCOUNT/SET YOUR PREFERENCES (This step is mandatory)
3. LOG IN TO THE EHA2021 VIRTUAL CONGRESS
> We advise you to have a good internet connection, a proper device or computer, Google Chrome browser, and a valid registration.
> We recommend using Google Chrome with the newest update; however the platform is also accessible via all common operating system browsers such as Firefox or Edge. Be aware that ad blockers can prevent loading content and opening new tabs. Please ensure that the latest versions of operating systems and browsers are installed.
> For the EHA2021 Congress, the URL based on EHA website will be used therefore, all URLs behind “ehaweb.org/” should be listed as accessible.
- As of June 1, you can create your account in the Congress platform, set your profile preferences and browse certain content of the EHA2021 Congress.
- Until June 9, you will be able to browse the program and selected content of the EHA2021 Congress program and set your preferences.
- The EHA2021 Virtual Congress officially starts on Wednesday, June 9, 2021.
- As of June 9, the content will become available. You may browse live sessions and re-watch the same sessions when available on-demand, as well as check out content from our Partners & Sponsors.
- The EHA2021 Virtual Congress platform will remain open until Sunday, August 15, 2021 (23:59 CEST).