About the EHA Congress 2021
The EHA Congress 2021 will offer a program that covers all sub-specialties in hematology as well as networking opportunities with experts from around the world. The scientific program provides a comprehensive, easy to navigate overview of hematology. The Congress also provides Satellite Symposia, Updates-in-Hematology, and an exhibition featuring pharmaceutical companies as well as national and international non-profit organizations.
The preliminary congress dates are June 10-13, 2021 and will most likely be hosted in Vienna, Austria. The format and setup are dependent on the developments surrounding the pandemic, so please keep an eye out on this page and our official mailings for updates.
The EHA Annual Congress is a forum for
- original unpublished data,
- sharing ideas about hematological innovation, as well as for
- disseminating evidence-based knowledge of primary clinical relevance.
Hematologists and affiliated professionals will be able to:
- Enhance their knowledge of evidence-based approaches to diagnosis and treatment for hematologic diseases.
- Access the latest results on clinical and translational research in hematologic disorders.
- Be updated on emerging innovative techniques, diagnostic tools and risk-assessment strategies in hematology and its subspecialties.
- Communicate, collaborate and network with representatives of a large international audience – medical professionals, national hematology societies, patient groups, medical industry and the media.
European Hematology Association | EHA Executive Office
Tel: +31 (0)70 345 5563 | E-mail: email@example.com
Congress secretariat | MCI The Netherlands
Tel: +31 (0)20 570 9600 | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org