The registration for media representatives is open
Media outlets and press representatives can register online.
If you wish to register for the press program, please send an email with:
• A copy of your press credentials,
• A letter of assignment from the media organization being represented,
• Two by-lined medical/health/science articles published within the last 6 months,
• Coverage from the previous year’s meeting (if applicable) attached, and
• A signed and scanned copy of the EHA Embargo policy form, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your credentials will be checked and when approved, you will receive a confirmation email. You will receive the link to create a password to access the platform only a few days prior to the start of EHA2021 Virtual Congress.
Embargo for EHA2021 VIRTUAL CONGRESS
Organizations, such as news outlets, companies, and media, issuing press releases are required to abide by the embargo and confidentiality policies governing the EHA2021 Virtual Congress.
The information contained in the abstracts is embargoed until the abstracts are made available online by EHA. All accepted abstracts are embargoed until Wednesday, May 12, 2021; 16:00 CEST. On this date and time, they will be published on the EHA website. Coverage of information that goes beyond what is contained in the abstract (e.g. additional analysis, commentary, or updated information from those individuals and companies involved in the study) is embargoed according to the following criteria:
- For Presidential Symposium presentations: The embargo is lifted at the start of the Presidential Symposium; Friday, June 11, 16:00 CEST, unless the abstract is part of an official EHA Press briefing in which the embargo lifts on the date and time of the Press Briefing (if earlier),
- For oral presentations: The embargo is lifted at the moment the on-demand presentations are published on the virtual congress platform; Friday, June 11, 09:00 CEST,
- For (e)poster presentations: The embargo is lifted at the moment the e-posters are published on the virtual congress platform; Friday, June 11, 09:00 CEST.
- For Late-Breaking oral presentations: The embargo is lifted at the start of the Late-Breaking Oral Session; Saturday, June 12, 16:00 CEST, unless the abstract is part of an official EHA Press briefing in which the embargo lifts on the date and time of the Press Briefing (if earlier), and
- For publication-only abstracts: The embargo is lifted when the abstract is first made publicly available on May 12, 2021; 16:00 CEST. These abstracts are not presented during the EHA Virtual Congress.
This embargo policy covers all abstracts accepted as part of the EHA2021 Congress, regardless of the source from which the information is obtained. Third parties are obliged to abide by the Congress Embargo Policy. Should an embargo be broken, both the third party and the person involved will be held responsible and liable. This embargo policy covers all abstracts accepted as part of the EHA Congress, regardless of the source.
EHA reserves the right to bar any representative who fails to adhere to these policies or who misuses his/her media privileges to engage in activities other than journalistic pursuits from this and future meetings.