The EHA2022 Congress platform opened on June 1, 2022. You have access to the Congress platform, either with a EHA2022 Hybrid registration or EHA2022 Virtual registration.
Only registered participants can access the platform. If you have not registered yet, please click here.
The EHA2022 Congress platform will close on August 15, 2022 (23:59 CEST). Think about retrieving your Certificate of participation beforehand.
After registering, you will receive an email from: firstname.lastname@example.org containing a personal access link to the platform. When clicking on the personal access link, you will be re-directed to the platform to set up your account. The email has the subject line: Your EHA2022 Personal platform access link. With the personal access link, you can create your account in the Congress platform and browse the content of the EHA2022 Hybrid Congress. The first time you access, you need to use the unique link received by email, to allow you to create an account (this step is mandatory).
If you are already registered and on boarded once with your personal link, you can now access the EHA2022 Congress platform below (using your credentials).
|Access the EHA2022 Congress platform|
For any issue with your login, please contact email@example.com.
For the EHA2022 Hybrid Congress, the URL will be based on the EHA website, therefore, all URLs behind “ehaweb.org/” should be listed as accessible.
- We recommend creating your account as soon as you receive your personal platform access link.
- This account is separate from the registration account and your EHA membership account.
- You cannot log in to the EHA2022 Congress platform if you have not created an account via your personal access link.
We advise you to have a good internet connection, a proper device or computer, Google Chrome browser.
- We recommend using Google Chrome with the newest update; however the platform is also accessible via all common operating system browsers such as Firefox or Edge. Be aware that ad blockers can prevent loading content and opening new tabs. Please ensure that the latest versions of operating systems and browsers are installed.
- For the EHA2022 Congress, the URL will be based on EHA website, therefore, all URLs behind “ehaweb.org/” should be listed as accessible. If you are connecting through your institute/hospital network, please inform them accordingly. Make sure that the URL ehaweb.org/ is white-listed.
When you enter the platform, you will see the menu bar on top of the platform that will direct you to each of the main pillars of the EHA2022 Congress platform.
Browse through the program by category, per day or by theme. You may be re-directed to particular topics of your interest such as Plenary Sessions, E-posters, Abstracts, Sponsored Sessions and more…