The registration for EHA2022 Hybrid for participants of media outlets and press representatives is now open.
Press accreditation and registration is required to attend the EHA Congress in person in Vienna and/or online.
For the full EHA2022 Media and Embargo policy click here.
Media outlets and press representatives can register online. If you wish to register for the press program, please send an email with:
- A copy of your press credentials,
- A letter of assignment from the media organizations being represented,
- Two by-lined medical/health/science articles published within the last 6 months,
- Coverage from the previous year’s meeting (if applicable) attached and,
Your credentials will be checked and when approved, you will receive a link to the online press registration form.
A maximum of three free press registrations per outlet are given per outlet.
Press registration is free and includes:
- Complimentary Full Congress registration,
- Embargoed press kit,
- Access to the online abstracts,
- Admission to the press briefing,
- Access to the Press Room.
EHA will organize one official Press Briefing in Vienna, which will also be live-streamed through the platform. The Press Briefing will take place on Saturday, June 11, 2022 from 09:00-10:30 CEST.
The Press Center is located on the second floor of the Congress Center. Press inquiries after the EHA2022 Hybrid Congress should be directed to email@example.com or +31 (0)70 3020 099. Information on the opening hours will be available in the Pocket Program.