Registration for Media
Welcome to the media outlets and press representatives registration page for the EHA2023 Hybrid Congress.
Press accreditation and registration is required to attend the EHA2023 Hybrid Congress.
In order to be eligible to the Press registration, you will need to:
- Consent to the EHA Media and Embargo policy
- Sign the EHA embargo form
- Upload several documents:
o a photocopy of official press credentials,
o a letter of assignment from the media organization being represented,
o two by-lined medical/health/science articles published within the last six months, and/or
o coverage from the previous year’s meeting (if applicable)
- Proceed to the next step which is the press registration, you will need to fill in your contact details.
- Allow at least 5 working days until you receive your official registration confirmation, as the documents and credentials you have provided must be checked.
- It is not possible to register press colleagues in one step through this registration page. You need to register each press representative one by one as their registration email needs to be unique. Each representative will receive their confirmation email and personal platform access link and will be required to create a profile on the Congress platform with this email address.
- You must complete all steps to register. It is not possible to save or return to an incomplete registration. Therefore, please make sure you have all necessary details prior to initiating the registration process.
- A maximum of four free press registrations are given per news organization.
Embargo for EHA2023 HYBRID CONGRESS
Organizations, such as news outlets, companies, and media, issuing press releases are required to
abide by the embargo and confidentiality policies governing the EHA2022 HYBRID Congress.
The information contained in the abstracts is embargoed until the abstracts are made available online
by EHA. All accepted abstracts are embargoed until Thursday, May 11, 2023; 16:00 CEST. On this date
and time, they will be published on the EHA website. Coverage of information that goes beyond what
is contained in the abstract (e.g. additional analysis, commentary, or updated information from those
individuals and companies involved in the study) is embargoed according to the following criteria:
- For Presidential Symposium presentations: The embargo is lifted at the start of the
Presidential Symposium; Saturday, June 10, 2023; 14:45 CEST, unless the abstract is part of
an official EHA Press Briefing in which case the embargo lifts on the date and time of the
Press Briefing (if earlier).
- For oral presentations: The embargo is lifted on Friday, June 9, 2023; 09:00 CEST.
For (e)poster presentations: The embargo is lifted at the moment the poster area at the
congress center opens and/or the e-posters are published on the virtual congress platform;
Friday, June 9, 2023; 09:00 CEST.
- For Late-Breaking oral presentations: The embargo is lifted at the start of the Late-Breaking
Oral Session; Sunday, June 11, 2023; 09:45 CEST, unless the abstract is part of an official EHA
Press Briefing in which case the embargo lifts on the date and time of the Press Briefing (if
- For publication-only abstracts: The embargo is lifted when the abstract is first made publicly
available on Thursday, May 11, 2023; 16:00 CEST. These abstracts are not presented during
the EHA Congress.
This embargo policy covers all abstracts accepted as part of the EHA2023 Hybrid Congress, regardless
of the source from which the information is obtained. Third parties are obliged to abide by the
Congress Embargo Policy. Should an embargo be broken, both the third party and the person involved
will be held responsible and liable.