Join us next year at the 24th Congress of EHA
Attend the premier hematology congress in Europe from June 13-16, 2019 in Amsterdam. The 24th Congress of EHA will offer you a program that includes every sub-specialty in hematology, as well as networking opportunities with experts from all around the world.
The EHA Congress is a forum for original data, hematological innovation and evidence-based knowledge of primary clinical relevance. The congress also provides Satellite Symposia, Updates-in-Hematology and an exhibition organized by pharmaceutical companies, national and international non-profits. The program provides a comprehensive overview of hematology while still being easy to navigate.
After six years, the EHA Annual Congress is coming back to The Netherlands. We are happy to come back to RAI Amsterdam, located only six minutes by train from Schiphol Airport and fifteen minutes from Amsterdam Central Station.
The EHA Annual Congress is a forum for
- original unpublished data,
- sharing ideas about hematological innovation, as well as for
- disseminating evidence-based knowledge of primary clinical relevance.
Hematologists and affiliated professionals will be able to:
- Enhance their knowledge of evidence-based approaches to diagnosis and treatment for hematologic diseases.
- Access the latest results on clinical and translational research in hematologic disorders.
- Be updated on emerging innovative techniques, diagnostic tools and risk-assessment strategies in hematology and its subspecialties.
- Communicate, collaborate and network with representatives of a large international audience – medical professionals, national hematology societies, patient groups, medical industry and the media.
The congress will take place at the RAI Amsterdam at Europaplein 24, 1078 GZ Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
European Hematology Association | EHA Executive Office
Tel: +31 (0)70 345 5563 | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Congress secretariat | MCI Amsterdam
Tel: +31 (0)20 570 9600 | E-mail: email@example.com