Visit this page regularly for the latest update of the congress program.
Saturday, June 15, 2019
13:00 - 14:30 Plenary Session I
- Neuronal regulation of normal and malignant bone marrow niches
S Méndez-Ferrer (United Kingdom)
- Iron homeostasis in host defense and inflammation
E Nemeth (United States)
Sunday, June 16, 2019
13:00 - 14:30 Plenary Session II
- Gene therapy for hematological disorders
M Cavazzana (France)
- NGS technologies in AML: Time to use in clinical care?
T Haferlach (Germany)
- New treatment strategies in Multiple Myeloma
P Moreau (France)
The congress offers you hematology as a comprehensive discipline by way of the various types of sessions and diverse range of topics. The education and scientific program of the congress will highlight state-of-the-art clinical practice, recent advances, new data and views from different stakeholders and international organizations.
Please click on the image to view the program at a glance.