EHA SWG Sessions
EHA’s Scientific Working Groups (SWGs) bring together scientists and clinicians to promote collaborations and knowledge sharing. The EHA SWGs have organised several sessions at EHA25. Find the list below, each relating to a special theme. (You have to be logged-in as a registered participant, to view the content).
- Acute myeloid leukemia: AML from target to residual disease
- European Working Group on Adult ALL (EWALL): Advances in T-ALL in adults
Red & white cell disorders
The Stem Cells, Red Cells and Iron, Transfusion, and Granulocytes and Constitutional Marrow Failure Syndromes Scientific Working Groups (SWGs) have organized sessions at EHA25 on red & white cell disorders:
- Stem cells: Emergence of hematopoietic stem cells (HSC) during development
- Red cells and iron: Advances in hemoglobinopathies
- Transfusion: Red cell transfusion: The past, the present, and the future
- Granulocytes & constitutional marrow failure disorders: Marrow failure and predisposition to leukemia
- Bleeding and thrombosis: Understanding thrombosis and bleeding risk in patients with hematological malignancies
- Thrombocytopenia and platelet function disorders: Thrombocytopenias: New approaches to old problems
...Stay tuned for more highlights on the following topics, coming soon!