The 25th EHA Anniversary Congress will take place on June 11-14 in Frankfurt, Germany.
Learn, share and network at the 25th EHA Congress!
With more than 12,000 delegates a year, the congress is the leading meeting place for hematologists in all fields of this specialty in Europe and beyond. Besides the opportunity to interact with experts, the congress is an important forum for presenting new data from clinical trials and basic and translational research and sharing ideas for hematological innovation, as well as disseminating evidence-based knowledge of primary clinical relevance.
After almost 11 years, the EHA Annual Congress is happy to be coming back to Germany and to have Frankfurt Messe host the EHA Congress and it's delegates.
The EHA Annual Congress is a forum for:
- original unpublished data
- sharing ideas about hematological innovation,
- disseminating evidence-based knowledge of primary clinical relevance.
Hematologists and affiliated professionals will be able to:
- Enhance their knowledge of evidence-based approaches to diagnosis and treatment for hematologic diseases.
- Access the latest results on clinical and translational research in hematologic disorders.
- Be updated on emerging innovative techniques, diagnostic tools and risk-assessment strategies in hematology and its subspecialties.
- Communicate, collaborate and network with representatives of a large international audience – medical professionals, national hematology societies, patient groups, medical industry and the media.
The congress will take place at the Messe Frankfurt Venue at Ludwig-Erhard-Anlage 1, 60327, Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
European Hematology Association | EHA Executive Office
Tel: +31 (0)70 345 5563 | E-mail: email@example.com
Congress secretariat | MCI The Netherlands
Tel: +31 (0)20 570 9600 | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org