Media & Press
Media outlets and press representatives are now able to register for the virtual edition of 25th EHA Congress.
If you wish to register for the press program, please send an email with:
- a copy of your press credentials,
- a letter of assignment from the media organization being represented,
- two bylined medical/health/science articles published within the last 6 months,
- coverage from the previous year’s meeting (if applicable) attached, and
- a signed and scanned copy of the EHA Embargo form, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once your credentials are checked you will receive a confirmation email with further instructions.
Accredited press representatives will receive:
- Complimentary press registration to access the full congress virtual platform
- Access to EHA Press room
- Access to Press briefings on Friday and Saturday
- Virtual press kit
Key information: Embargo for the 25th EHA Congress – Virtual Edition.
Organizations, such as news outlets, companies and media, issuing press releases are required to abide by the embargo and confidentiality policies governing the virtual edition of the 25th EHA Congress.
All selected abstracts for the 25th EHA Congress will be available online from Thursday, May 14, 2020 at 15:00 hours CEST on the EHA website. All the Late Breaking Abstracts will be available online on June 2, 2020 at 15:00 hours CEST on the EHA website.
The information contained in the abstracts is embargoed until the abstracts are available online.
The information that goes beyond what is contained in the abstract that is submitted (e.g., additional analysis, commentary, or updated information from those individuals and companies involved in the study) is embargoed according to the following criteria:
- For oral presentations: the embargo is lifted at the beginning of the Press Briefing on Friday June 12, 2020 8:30 CEST.
- For late breaking oral presentations: the embargo is lifted at the beginning of the Press Briefing on Saturday, June 13, 2020 8:30 CEST.
- For poster presentations: the embargo is lifted at the beginning of the Press Briefing on Friday June 12, 2020 8:30 CEST.
- For publication-only abstracts: the embargo is lifted when the abstract is first made publicly available on Thursday, May 14, 2020. These abstracts are not presented at the EHA Congress.