Visit this page regularly for the latest update of the congress program.
Saturday, June 13, 2020
13:00 - 14:30 Plenary Session I
- Germline mutations and risk of bone marrow failure
J Soulier (France)
- Clinical impact of TP53 in hematology
D Lane (United Kingdom)
Sunday, June 14, 2020
13:00 - 14:30 Plenary Session II
- MDS and clonal hematopoiesis
D Steensma (United States)
- Iron metabolism in health and disease
M Muckenthaler (Germany)
- New treatment strategies in Multiple Myeloma
G Superti-Furga (Austria)
The congress offers you hematology as a comprehensive discipline by way of the various types of sessions and diverse range of topics. The education and scientific program of the congress will highlight state-of-the-art clinical practice, recent advances, new data and views from different stakeholders and international organizations.
Please click on the image to view the program at a glance.