Welcome to the GROUP registration page for the EHA25 Virtual Congress.
EHA25 Virtual is accessible at a €99,- fee, including 21% Dutch VAT for all participants regardless of membership status, age, etc.
There is no discount on the registration fee for group registrations.
Online registration for the EHA Annual Congress will remain open until October 1, 2020, 23:59 CEST.
By registering to the EHA25 Virtual congress, you will have access to:
- Educational and scientific invited speaker program
- Abstract program with oral presentations, e-posters, and abstract viewing
- Satellite Symposia & Updates-in-Hematology
- Virtual Exhibition Hall
- Q&A and interactivity for registered participants
- Access to the Educational Updates in Hematology & Abstract Books
from June 11 and accessible until October 15, 2020.
During the original Congress dates, June 11 – 14, most presentations will be made available. All live Q&A sessions will be available on demand as recordings after the live session.
Group registrations are available for groups of 10 or more participants.
Please read the following information carefully.
MCI The Netherlands is the ONLY official mandated registration bureau for this Congress. EHA cannot validate registrations via sources other than those presented by MCI The Netherlands.
Should you wish to purchase for less than 10 participants, please use the individual registration website available here.
For all group registrations, the following conditions apply:
- During the booking process, group leaders are:
- not required to indicate the names or any other details of each participants during the booking process.
- are required to enter only the contact details and billing address of the group leader/contact person
- are required to confirm the number of participants they wish to book for.
- Within 2 working days after receipt of new registrations including payment, all group leaders/contact persons will receive:
- a file with the number of access codes corresponding to the number of registrations purchased.
- all the necessary instructions in order to inform their participants for their participation to the virtual congress.
- Group leaders are responsible for sending the access codes along with the access instructions to their individual participants.
- The individual will use the access code to enter the virtual congress platform
- When in the Virtual Congress platform, the individual will be required to set up a personal profile which will allow one to have a personalized congress experience.
Payment of registration fees
Payment by credit card
For both individual registrations and group bookings, only credit card payments are accepted. The online platform is a secured site and VISA, Eurocard/MasterCard and American Express are the only credit cards accepted. Upon completion of the online registration process, you will receive a paid invoice (receipt) by email.
If you are unable to pay by credit card, please contact the Congress secretariat : email@example.com
For group registrations, names of the individual participants are not collected in advanced. Name changes are therefore not applicable.
Cancellation of registration
Due to the late nature of the registration, cancellation will not be possible and registrations or bookings will be non-refundable.
Previously registered a group for the physical congress?
Should you have any questions regarding a group registration for the physical congress, please contact the EHA Congress Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.