The registration for media representative to the 23rd Congress of EHA is open.
Media outlets and press representatives can register online. If you wish to register for the press program, please send an email with:
- a copy of your press credentials,
- a letter of assignment from the media organization being represented,
- two bylined medical/health/science articles published with in the last 6 months,
- coverage from the previous year’s meeting (if applicable) attached, and
- a signed and scanned copy of the EHA Media Embargo policy form, to email@example.com.
Your credentials will be checked and when approved, you will receive a link to the online press registration form.
Press registration is free and includes:
- complimentary congress registration
- embargoed press kit
- access to the online abstracts
- admission to the press briefings
- press room access
- free use of private interview rooms (upon availability)
Embargo for the 23rd EHA Congress in Stockholm, Sweden
Organizations, such as news outlets, companies and media, issuing press releases are required to
abide by the embargo and confidentiality policies governing the 23rd EHA Congress.
All selected abstracts for the 23rd EHA Congress will be available online from May 17, 2018 at 15:00 hours CEST.
The information contained in the abstracts is embargoed until the abstracts are available online.
Coverage of information that goes beyond that which is contained in the abstract (e.g. additional analysis, commentary, or updated information from those individuals and companies involved in
the study) is embargoed according to the following criteria:
• For oral presentations: the embargo is lifted at the beginning of the Press Briefing on June 15, 8:30 local time.
• For late breaking oral presentations: the embargo is lifted at the beginning of the Press Briefing on June 16, 8:30 local time.
• For poster* presentations: the embargo is lifted at the beginning of the Press Briefing on June 15, 8:30 local time.
• For publication-only abstracts: the embargo is lifted when the abstract is first made publicly available on May 17, 2018. These abstracts are not presented at the EHA Congress.
*E-posters are no longer a separate category and are part of the poster presentations embargo.
For questions and queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.