EHA Meeting Hub
Meet with your fellow colleagues and further your work. Book a free meeting slot!
Book your free-of-charge meeting room at the EHA Meeting Hub, a platform for new or existing networks where you can brainstorm, exchange new ideas and develop your work.
From Wednesday to Sunday, the Hub will be open to academic, institutional, non-profit/ non-commercial/ non-governmental organizations and research networks working actively in the field of hematology. These, closed-door, by invitation-only meetings are intended to function as business-type meetings regarding the progress and organization of activities.
Book a meeting room on:
Wednesday, June 12 - Sunday, June 16, 2019
RAI Amsterdam, Congress Venue: Entrance D, Elicium
Pharmaceutical representatives are not allowed to be invited to these meetings. These meetings are not intended as a scientific session or press event for the publication of data. Pharmaceutical companies cannot apply for a meeting slot at the Meeting Hub, but can request an Industry Meeting Room through the EHA Congress Secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meeting 'need to know'
Slots can be booked for 45 minutes to 2 hours between 08:00 – 17:30 during the following time slots:
- Time slot 1: 08:00 – 10:00
- Time slot 2: 10:30 – 12:30
- Time slot 3: 13:00 – 15:00
- Time slot 4: 15:30 – 17:30
The largest room has a maximum capacity of 35 people (in theater style). The rooms consist of a conference table, chairs and a monitor, in case of presentations. The room setup is fixed. Water stations will be provided in the room. No additional catering can be ordered.
How to request a meeting room?
Please send your request for a meeting room to the EHA Congress Secretariat at email@example.com with the following information:
- Name of the meeting
- Purpose of the meeting (in 2-3 sentences)
- Preferred time slot (please add 1 preferred back-up slot) & duration of the meeting
- The expected number of participants
- The contact details of the organizer (full name, affiliations, email and phone number)
Based on the submitted information and current availability of the meeting rooms, you will be offered a room and a time slot. Bookings are based on a first-come-first-serve basis. The procedure from the moment you submitted your request to the official confirmation of your booking may take up to two weeks.
For meeting organizers
As a meeting organizer, you are responsible for your meeting, the guests and the meeting room.
Prior to the meeting:
- Inform your guests of your meeting time slot, official meeting name, and your contact on-site.
- Pick up your congress badge (at the registration area) or the temporary pass from the Meeting Hub registration desk to get access to the meeting rooms.
- Be present 15 minutes before your meeting to welcome your guests at the meeting room.
After the meeting:
- Ensure that your meeting finishes on time.
- Make sure to leave the room clean and tidy.
- Ask your guests to return their temporary passes to the Meeting Hub Registration Desk.
For meeting attendees/invitees
You are kindly requested to:
- Present yourself at the Meeting Hub Registration Desk 15 minutes prior the meeting.
- State the time slot, name of the meeting and the contact person of your meeting.
- Retrieve your temporary pass from the Meeting Hub Registration Desk or if you are already registered to the Congress, you can also pick up your official badge at the registration area.
- Please return the temporary pass to the Meeting Hub registration desk at the end of your meeting.
NOTE: The temporary badge will give you access ONLY to the meeting you are invited to and for the duration of this specific meeting. The badge will not give you access to the Congress.
You can cancel or reschedule a meeting only once, one month before the meeting day at the latest.
Deadline for cancellations: May 13, 2019
Since any meeting running late will have consequences on the next booking, we ask for your understanding. Please be considerate of others and respect each other's time.
Last-minute cancellations or no-shows without any notice stating the reason of the cancellation may lead to excluding the organization of future bookings of meeting spaces.