Classical Master Class
The Classical Master Class offers a balanced program with topics ranging from thalassemia and transfusion to thrombosis and hemostasis. It includes five study blocks over a seven-month period. Mentees are expected to solve complex and challenging cases presented by international experts. Each group is made up of five to six mentees of varying nationalities and a mentor who facilitates communication and monitors contribution.
The registration for the Classical Master Class 2019-2020 is now open.
What to expect from the Classical Master Class:
- Six-month commitment to the Classical Master Class (September 2019 - April 2020)
- Weekly participation in the online discussion within your group
- Active participation in the five feedback sessions webinars
- Contribution to the five final reports
Why join the EHA Master Class?
- Experience new, evidence-based and exciting ways of learning
- Learn from international opinion leaders in hematology
- Interact with a small group of fellow hematology trainees and a mentor
- Expand your international network
- Receive immediate feedback on your contribution by the case author
This program is supported by:
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.