To register for the European Hematology Exam, please click here
The registration fee is €50 and includes:
- Access to the Exam
- Refreshments before the Exam
- Certificate if you pass the Exam
The main session of the exam will take place in Amsterdam from 08:00-10:30 CEST.
For candidates based in Switzerland, the European Hematology Exam is officially part of the national hematology exam.
The registration deadline is May 1, 2019.
Should the maximum (150) number of participants be reached before the deadline, then the registration will close sooner.
A parallel session will take place in Bern, Switzerland, on the same date and time. This parallel session is only open to national candidates. You can register for this session by selecting this in the registration form.
If you register for a parallel session and/or take the European Hematology Exam as part of your national exam, this implies that you give EHA permission to share your personal data and exam results with the local organizer.
Cancellation of registration
In the event of cancellation, written notification must be sent by email to email@example.com. The following refund conditions shall apply:
- In case the cancellation is received by EHA 30 days or more prior to the beginning of the Meeting, your registration fee will be reimbursed in full (minus bank /credit card charges).
- In case the cancellation is received by EHA between 15 and 30 days prior to the beginning of the Meeting, 50% of the registration fee will be reimbursed (minus bank/credit card charges).
- Cancellations notified less than 15 days prior to the beginning of the Meeting will not be reimbursed.