Bite-size Master Class
The Bite-size Master Class focuses on a single topic in the European Hematology Curriculum. Participants are expected to solve problems related to a complex and challenging patient case presented by an international expert. Each group consists of six hematologists and a mentor. The Bite-size Master Class runs over a period of six weeks and is free of charge.
The next Bite-size Master Class will run from October 2019 and the topics of the class will be Thrombosis and Thalassemia.
The call for Bite-size Master Class 2019 is now closed.
Why join the EHA Master Class?
- Experience new, evidence-based and exciting ways of learning
- Learn from international opinion leaders in hematology
- Interact with a small group of fellow hematology trainees and a mentor
- Expand your international network
- Receive immediate feedback on your contribution by the case author
This program is supported by:
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com.