Registration for the 4th European CAR T-cell Meeting has closed.
Register is closed
Please note that this meeting has been converted from a hybrid to fully virtual format. All those who were already registered with a hybrid fee have been contacted about the conversion. Should you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us via email.
By registering to the 4th European CAR T-cell Meeting, you will have access to:
- Virtual platform including
- Scientific Invited Speaker Program
- Abstract program with oral presentations, e-posters, and abstract viewing
- Satellite symposia and sponsored content
- Virtual company profiles
- Q&A and interactivity for registered participants
- Live virtual sessions on February 10-12, 2022
- On-demand content until March 12, 2022 (*Sponsored content upon confirmation)
|Until Jan 9, 2022 (23:59 CET)||As of January 10, 2022|
Physicians, scientists & industry
Nurses, patients, patient advocates, data managers, students
All fees include VAT.
- Registration is possible until February 12, but as of February 8 we can only update the registration list once a day. To ensure you have early/timely access to the platform we recommend registering by February 7.
- Registration payment will be limited to credit card or PayPal only as of February 1, 2022. If you want to pay by bank transfer please ensure you have completed your registration by January 31, 2022.
* Members of EHA and/or EBMT. Only members who have paid their membership fee are eligible to receive the discounted registration fee. Check your EHA membership status by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org, or your EBMT membership by contacting email@example.com.
**If you are registering for the discounted Nurses, patients & patient advocates, data managers, students fee, please submit your accreditation here as proof so that we can approve your eligibility for the reduced registration fee.
Press accreditation and registration is required to attend this meeting. Press registration is free and includes complimentary meeting registration. If you wish to register, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or email@example.com with:
- a copy of your press credentials,
- a letter of assignment from the media organization being represented,
- two bylined medical/health/science articles published within the last 6 months.
Your credentials will be checked and when approved, you will receive a confirmation.
Media and Embargo Policy
The Media and Embargo policy for the 4th European CAR T-cell Meeting can be downloaded here.
Name changes are permitted up to 15 days before the start of the meeting. Please note that after that date a fee will be required to process the name changes. For more information about the fees, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The name change terms apply to both individual and group registrations.
Cancellation of registration
In the event of cancellation, a written notification must be sent by email to email@example.com.
The cancellation terms apply to both individual and group registrations.
The following refund conditions shall apply to individual registrations:
- In case the cancellation is received by EHA more than 30 days prior to the first day of the EHA/EBMT Meeting (> 30 days), your registration fee will be reimbursed in full (minus bank /credit card charges).
- In case the cancellation is received by EHA between 15 and 30 days prior to the first day of the EHA/EBMT Meeting (30 - 15 days), 50% of the registration fee will be reimbursed (minus bank / credit card charges).
- In case the cancellation is received by EHA less than 15 days prior to the first day of the EHA/EBMT Meeting (<15 days), your registration fee will not be reimbursed.
The following refund conditions shall apply to group registrations:
- A. In case the cancellation is received by EHA more than 30 days prior to the first day of the EHA/EBMT Meeting (> 30 days, including day 30), the registration fee will be reimbursed in full (minus bank charges).
- In case the cancellation is received by EHA less than 30 days prior to the beginning of the EHA/EBMT Meeting (< 30 days), the registration fee will not be reimbursed.