The European Hematology Association will provide a number of scholarships to junior doctors and students to support them in attending the Highlights of Past EHA (HOPE) EMEA 2020 for virtual attendance. The scholarships are intended for the Turkey, the Middle East, North Africa and the Balkan region, and will consist of free registration for the virtual HOPE EMEA program.
The scholarship application has closed
By submitting this scholarship application form, you agree that:
- You will virtually attend the full program of the meeting on Friday, October 9 and Saturday, October 10.
- You are a citizen of and currently reside in Turkey, the Middle East, North Africa or the Balkan region.
- You have a strong motivation to attend HOPE EMEA 2020.
- If you are a no-show or did not attend the whole meeting, you may be disqualified for future scholarship applications.
- You must attach a form of ID that lists your date of birth to be considered eligible.
- The scholarship is not transferable to another person.
The scholarships winners will be selected by EHA and the TSH (the hosting partner). The results will be announced by September 30, 2020.