Abstract & travel grant submission
Abstract submission is closed
Please note that the submission of an abstract constitutes a formal commitment by the presenting author to present the abstract (if accepted) orally or as a poster in the session at the time assigned by the Scientific Program Committee (SPC). In order to be able to present your abstract at the meeting, you will need to be registered for the meeting.
The submission guidelines of the abstract submission of the EHA-SWG Scientific Meeting on MDS/MPN/AML can be found here.
The abstracts submitted via the submission process will be reviewed and allocated by the Scientific Program Committee. The abstract submission deadline is on August 17 (23:59 CEST), 2023. The authors will be informed about the allocation latest by September 1. Should you have any questions regarding the abstract submission or terms, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please select the most appropriate topic during the abstract submission:
- MPN Translational research and biology
- MPN Clinical and diagnostics
- MDS Translational research and biology
- MDS Clinical and diagnostics
- AML Translational research and biology
- AML Clinical and diagnostics
A list of deadlines and important dates can be found below:
- Title count: max. 300 characters incl. space.
- Character limit: 3500 characters (incl. spaces & punctuation / excl. headers in the template).
- Please use the following subheadings: Background / Aims / Methods / Results / Summary - Conclusion
- Images have to be submitted as JPEG, tif or gif files:
- Due to limited space, only simple graph/image can be submitted.
- Images and graphs should reproduce well in black and white.
- Image file should not exceed 500KB.
- Authors: There is no limit to the number of authors.
- References are obligatory when submitting an abstract.
Travel grants are only available for registrations with accepted abstracts, submitted during the regular abstract submission period. Travel grants are intended to support young investigators; therefore, applicants should be 36 years of age or young and are reserved for abstract authors from upper-middle, lower-middle, and low-income countries.
The travel grant includes complimentary registration arranged by EHA for on-site attendance only and a €500 compensation for travel arrangements (reimbursed after the meeting).
Travel grant applications will be reviewed based on the following criteria:
- You are an EHA Member or have applied for a membership by August 17, 2023 (junior membership is only €20)
- Your membership fee needs to be paid by August 24, 2023.
- You are the first, presenting and submitting author of an accepted abstract.
- You reside in an upper-middle, lower-middle, or low-income country as defined by the World Bank.
The submission and eligibility guidelines for the travel grants can be found here
Please indicate that you wish to apply for a travel grant in the abstract submission form and provide all the necessary details on the form.
The selection of travel grant recipients will be based on the abstract score, as determined by the reviewers. This will be announced to the submitting author together with their abstract allocation by email by September 1, 2023.
Any questions regarding the criteria, the application, or the procedure can be directed to email@example.com.