Registration & accommodation
Registration is closed
Hybrid registration fee includes:
- Access to the scientific and educational sessions of the meeting
- Networking opportunities to speak with the faculty during breaks and the welcome reception
- Coffee/tea breaks on November 2-4 and lunches on November 3 and 4
- Access to the virtual platform
- Access to the poster sessions and viewing of the poster boards
- Access to the on-demand content (recordings of the sessions). Available for 1 month after the live days (on the platform)
Virtual registration fee includes:
- Access to the virtual platform during live days only
- Access to the live stream of the scientific and educational sessions
- Q&A (in writing) during the sessions
- Access to the e-poster gallery
- EHA Members only: Access to on-demand content (recording of the sessions). Available for 1 month after the live days (on the platform)
On-demand registration fee includes:
- Access to the virtual platform after the live days only
- Access to on-demand content (recordings of the sessions) available on the platform for up to 1 month
- Access to the digital meeting materials on the platform
- Access to the e-poster gallery on the platform
|Early bird fee||Regular fee||Late fee||Regular fee||Late fee||Fee|
|(until May 5 2023; 23:59 CEST)||(until September 3, 2023; 23:59 CEST)||(as of September 4, 2023)||(until September 3, 2023; 23:59 CEST)||(as of September 4, 2023)|
All fees include VAT.
* Only members who have paid their membership fee are eligible to receive the discounted registration fee. Check your EHA membership status by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Junior EHA membership fee is only 20 EURO, click here for more information.
* On-Demand registration will be available at a later stage.
EHA is providing free access to the EHA-SWG Scientific Meeting on MDS/MPN/AML: Commonalities and Differences of Myeloid Neoplasms for Ukrainian Health Care Professionals (HCPs) and researchers. Ukrainians can send their name(s) to email@example.com to get a free registration.
Meet the Experts Breakfast
Meet the Expert breakfast session has been scheduled in the Scientific Program for Friday, November 3 from 8:00 – 8:55 hrs. This session will allow you to meet with experts in the field, partake in insightful discussions and ask questions. Each session is limited, and registration is available on a first-come first-serve basis. Participation in this session requires a registration fee of €5 (breakfast will be provided), which can be completed as part of the meeting registration procedure. Below are the various concurrent sessions taking place. Please keep in mind that you can only participate in one session. You can register here.
- Meet the Expert Breakfast on MDS
- Meet the Expert Breakfast on MPN
- Meet the Expert Breakfast on AML
Budapest Novotel City & Congress Center
Alkotás u. 63-67.
Attendees of the meeting will be offered a special reduced room rate at the venue or the hotel near the venue. Details of how to book your room will be available soon.
Cancellation of registration
In the event of cancellation, written notification must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The following refund conditions shall apply:
- In case the cancellation is received by the organizers 30 days or more prior to the beginning of the meeting, your registration fee will be reimbursed in full (minus bank charges).
- In case the cancellation is received by the organizers between 15 and 30 days prior to the beginning of the meeting, 50% of the registration fee will be reimbursed (minus bank charges).
- Cancellations notified less than 15 days prior to the beginning of the meeting will not be reimbursed.