Registration & accommodation
The registration is open. Register now!
Hybrid registration includes:
- Unique chance to meet & network in-person with the meeting chairs, faculty members and your hematology peers.
- In-person access to the scientific and educational sessions of the meeting
- Meeting materials
- Coffee/tea breaks on September 15, 16 & 17 and lunches on September 16 & 17
Virtual registration includes:
- Virtual access to the scientific and educational sessions of the meeting
- Virtual meeting materials
All fees include VAT.
* Only members who have paid their membership fee are eligible to receive the discounted registration fee. Check your EHA membership status by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Junior EHA membership fee is only 20 EURO, click here for more information.
Attendees of the meeting will be offered special reduced room rates at the venue or the hotel near the venue. Details of how to book your room are included in the registration confirmation which you will receive upon completing your registration.
Cancellation of registration
In the event of cancellation, a written notification must be sent by email to email@example.com. The following refund conditions shall apply:
- In case the cancellation is received by the organizers 30 days or more prior to the beginning of the meeting, your registration fee will be reimbursed in full (minus bank charges).
- In case the cancellation is received by the organizers between 15 and 30 days prior to the beginning of the meeting, 50% of the registration fee will be reimbursed (minus bank charges).
- Cancellation notified less than 15 days prior to the beginning of the meeting will not be reimbursed.