Registration & Accommodation
Registration is closed.
Hybrid registration fee includes:
- Access to the scientific and educational sessions of the meeting
- Networking opportunities to speak with the faculty during breaks and the welcome reception
- Coffee/tea breaks on October 12- 14 and lunches on October 13 and 14.
- Access to the virtual platform
- Access to the poster sessions and viewing of the poster boards
- Access to the on-demand content (recordings of the sessions). Available for 1 month after the live days (on the platform)
Virtual registration fee includes:
- Access to the virtual platform during live days only
- Access to the live stream of the scientific and educational sessions
- Q&A (in writing) during the sessions
- Access to the e-poster gallery
- EHA Members only: Access to on-demand content (recording of the sessions). Available for 1 month after the live days (on the platform)
On-demand registration fee includes:
- Access to the virtual platform after the live days only
- Access to on-demand content (recordings of the sessions) available on the platform for up to 1 month
- Access to the digital meeting materials on the platform
- Access to the e-poster gallery on the platform
|Early bird fee||Regular fee||Late fee||Regular fee||Late fee||Fee|
|(until April 30, 2023; 23:59 CEST)||(until August 31, 2023; 23:59 CEST)||(as of September 1, 2023)||(until August 31, 2023; 23:59 CEST)||(as of September 1, 2023)|
All fees include VAT.
* Only members who have paid their membership fee are eligible to receive the discounted registration fee. Check your EHA membership status by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
* Junior EHA membership fee is only 20 EURO, click here for more information.
* On-Demand registration will be available at a later stage.
EHA is providing free access to the EHA-SWG Scientific Meeting on Red Cell and Iron Metabolism Defects: From Basic Science to Clinical Case Application for Ukrainian Health Care Professionals (HCPs) and researchers. Ukrainians can send their name(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org to get a free registration.
Budapest Novotel City & Congress Center
Alkotás u. 63-67.
Attendees of the meeting will be offered a special reduced room rate at the venue or the hotel near the venue. Details of how to book your room will be available on your registration confirmation.
Cancellation of registration
In the event of cancellation, written notification must be sent by email to email@example.com. The following refund conditions shall apply:
- In case the cancellation is received by the organizers 30 days or more prior to the beginning of the meeting, your registration fee will be reimbursed in full (minus bank charges).
- In case the cancellation is received by the organizers between 15 and 30 days prior to the beginning of the meeting, 50% of the registration fee will be reimbursed (minus bank charges).
- Cancellations notified less than 15 days prior to the beginning of the meeting will not be reimbursed.