Registration & accommodation
The registration fee includes:
- Access to the scientific and educational sessions of the meeting
- Meeting materials
- Coffee/tea breaks and lunches on September 21 and 22
All fees include VAT.
*Only members who have paid their membership fee will be eligible to receive the discounted registration fee. Check your EHA membership status by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
**Junior membership fee is only €20, click here for more information.
If you would like to register a group, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellation of registration
In the event of a cancellation, a written notification must be sent by email to email@example.com. The following refund conditions shall apply:
- In case the cancellation is received by EHA, 30 days or more prior to the beginning of the meeting, your registration fee will be reimbursed in full (minus bank charges).
- In case the cancellation is received by EHA between 15 and 30 days prior to the beginning of the meeting, 50% of the registration fee will be reimbursed (minus bank charges).
- Cancellations notified less than 15 days prior to the beginning of the meeting will not be reimbursed.
Attendees of the EHA-PTHiT Hematology Tutorial are offered special reduced room rates directly at the Novotel Warszawa Centrum Hotel, the same as the tutorial venue. The room rates at the Novotel Warszawa Centrum for delegates are as follows:
September 20 (day before the tutorial)
- Single room – 552 Polish złoty (incl. 23% VAT & breakfast)
- Twin room – 589 Polish złoty (incl. 23% VAT & breakfast)
- Single room – 343 Polish złoty (incl. 23% VAT & breakfast)
- Twin room – 392 Polish złoty (incl. 23% VAT & breakfast)
Delegates who would like to book a room can do so via Eleven Agency:
- Email: Katarzyna.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +48 730 115 113