Global Outreach Program Committee
Current committee members:
G Gaidano, Italy (Chair)
A Hagenbeek, The Netherlands
R Foà, Italy
G Ossenkoppele, The Netherlands
I Roberts, United Kingdom
D Coriu, Romania
This guide explains how you can apply for a committee.
The Global Outreach Program Committee (GOPC) is responsible for sharing knowledge and information with hematology communities in less resourced countries. These programs are based on the needs expressed by hematology societies/communities in these countries and are aimed at providing education as well as mentoring. The GOPC is an advisory committee to the EHA Education Committee and works closely with the EHA Office and other EHA Committees
Tasks & responsibilities:
- To maintain and expand collaborative relationships with hematology communities in less resourced countries aimed at building long term relationships.
- To co-create programs within the framework EHA has available such as Tutorials, Joint Educational Days, Highlights of Past EHA, and others.
- To evaluate and further improve EHA’s Global Outreach Program.
- To represent EHA in its outreach activities
- To actively participate in meetings and calls of the committee
- Vice Chairs
- Up to 4 regular members
- 3 years with the possibility of reappointment once.
- 1 physical meeting
- Regular conference calls