CarrerasLeaders CALL for 16 POSTDOCTORAL RESEARCHERS (MSCA COFUND)
The Josep Carreras Leukaemia Research Institute(IJC) is looking for 16 Postdoctoral Researchers for the CarrerasLeaders programme, co-funded by the Marie Skłodowska-Curie (MSCA) Actions of the European Commission. This is a world-wide unique postdoctoral programme that covers the entire spectrum of research and innovation in blood cancers and goes from understanding disease biology to the implementation of products and processes in the market and into the clinical practice through the development of global translational approach. The fellows will develop their proposals in supervision by one of the 39 research group leaders or 8 Scientific Platforms managers in one of our 6 IJC locations.
Applicants will have complete freedom of research choice within the scope of blood cancers. Through training by experts, collaborative research, and a fast-horizontal transfer of knowledge, the research program of CarrerasLeaders holds the promise to advance on the many remaining unmet medical needs in haematological cancers and to participate in the delivery of new solutions Josep Carreras Institute has designed a specific tailored training program promoting a new generation of lead researchers in this field.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Healthy, inspiring, and creative working environment.
- An innovative and interdisciplinary research and training programme.
- Network-wide training including annual retreats, courses, and seminars.
- Three-year contract with a competitive salary.
- 3-11 months international and/or intersectoral secondments (optional but highly encouraged).
- The stimulating environment of the Barcelona metropolitan area.
- Preferential start date: early 2024.
For more information on required documents and how to apply, please read the Guide for Applicants.
- A high level of motivation and interest.
- Competitive CV with a track record of publications. At least one peer-reviewed publication (published or in press) as first author in a journal.
- PhD degree (or deposited thesis).
- Up to 7 years of postdoctoral experience (applicants must have obtained their doctoral degree less than 7 years prior to the call deadline) .
- Meeting the MSCA mobility criteria of not having resided or carried out their main activity in Spain for more than 12 months during the 3 years immediately before the call deadline.
- English language proficiency in speaking and writing.
 Exceptions to the 7-year eligibility rule will be made for documented periods of career breaks. Find all details in the Guide for Applicants.
How to apply
Please apply through our website CarrerasLeaders.
For programme related queries please send an email to email@example.com