IMI2 Call for Research Proposals
The indicative budget for this topic is 40 million Euro, half of which by way of an in kind contribution from Industry Consortium EFPIA (European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries and Associations) companies. The key dates for the two-stage application procedure are:
- Stage 1 Submission deadline 12 January 2016
- Stage 2 Submission deadline 14 June 2016
What you should know
- Only one application will be selected for funding. Therefore it might be important for the hematology community in Europe to join forces in establishing a broad consortium. EHA is aware of various groups that are interested in submitting an application and facilitates in bringing these groups together.
- EHA has been approached by various groups interested in applying, with the request to take up a leading role in the dissemination and exploitation of results. Should you consider applying, please be note that EHA is – in principle – willing to partner up and contribute where the dissemination and exploitation of results are considered.
- EHA is working on a research calls notification system that should offer a more comprehensive overview of calls relevant to researchers in hematology. Yet, because IMI2 is relatively unknown (compared to the other funding sections under Horizon 2020) and because this topic addresses hematology in particular, we believe it is important that the hematologic research community is informed of this call.
Interested in more information and partnering?
- More information on the topic; click here.
- More information on the call, including the application procedure; click here.
- Partnering and other information; please contact Ms Fleur de Haas | firstname.lastname@example.org.