2015-2016 Innovation in hematology
The Theme of the Year was introduced in 2012 to focus the attention on a certain topic in various publications and in sessions in the Annual Congress. Articles on the topic appear in Hematopics as well as editorials in Haematologica. Selected Scientific Working Groups are asked to write on the topic from their specific field of interest.
In the Congress program, the topic is covered in different sessions.
For June 2015 until June 2016, the theme was "Innovation in Hematology".
Publications on Innovation in hematology
- Haematologic,a January 2016: Innovation in the field of thrombocytopenias: achievements since the beginning of the century and promises for the future
- Haematologica, March 2016: Innovation in the prognostication of chronic lymphocytic leukemia: How far beyond TP53 gene analysis can we go?
- Haematologica, April 2016: Innovation in hematology: morphology and flow cytometry at the crossroads
- Haematologica, May 2016: Next generation research therapy in red blood cell diseases
- Haematologica, May 2016: Innovation in treatment and response evaluation in multiple myeloma
- Haematologica, June 2016: Innovation in hematology. Perspectives: CML 2016