(Associate) Project Manager Education
The European Hematology Association (EHA) serves medical professionals, researchers, and scientists with an active interest in hematology. We are proud to be the largest European-based organization connecting hematologists worldwide to support career development and research, harmonize hematology education, and advocate for hematologists and hematology. EHA is governed by the EHA Board and supported in its activities by various committees. An international team of 38 staff members works in a dynamic, results-driven and open environment and takes pride in serving the association in an efficient manner.
For our Education department, we are looking for a talented, self-starting, and experienced
(Associate) Project Manager Education (36 - 40 hours)
EHA is looking for an (Associate) Project Manager Education with the primary responsibility of coordinating a new two-year project developing a diagnostic website. This is a high-profile recently approved investment project within the Education team. The (Associate) Project Manager Education will be responsible for all tasks related to this project from set-up to the ultimate final delivery. The development will be done in conjunction with a medical communications agency, and several subject matter experts. The ultimate success of the project will require set up and population of a content management system, with search and comparison tools, and effective SEO, and analytics.
In addition to this two-year project, the (Associate) Project Manager Education will also contribute to other new or ongoing work within the Education team.
Responsibilities of this role will include:
- coordination of all functions related to the diagnostic repository website project, including all stakeholders involved in the development of the project
- effective management of complex project board
- meetings minutes, maintenance of records, and follow up on action points
- consistent high standard of quality and accuracy
- regular updates to EHA management on progress and developments
- other special assignments within the education team as requested
- performance of other duties as required in a fast-paced, continually changing environment
- a bachelor’s degree, preferably with a background in IT, healthcare, or education
- at least 2 years of experience in project management, and a proven ability to coordinate and execute projects independently
- experience with website development
- fluency in English and, excellent written and oral communication skills
- computer literacy (Microsoft Office)
- experience with project management tools (ideally Monday.com)
- experience with large-participant-number webinar calls (and ideally the Zoom platform)
- self-starter with excellent organizational and communication skills
- result oriented and flexible attitude
- ability to handle multiple things at the same time and meet tight deadlines
- ability to work independently as well as cooperatively in a team
- in possession of a valid residence and work permit for the Netherlands
A challenging role in an ambitious and growing international organization with a relevant mission. An independent job with an enthusiastic and hardworking team. The salary range is between €2,625 – €4,025 gross per month based on full-time employment (40 hours per week), and based on education and experience. Secondary employment conditions are attractive and include 30 vacation days, a collective pension plan, 8% holiday allowance, commuting allowance, and the possibility to follow courses that contribute to your personal development. EHA is situated in the center of The Hague, near Central Station, and is easily accessible. If you are interested in this position, please send your motivation letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 4, 2021.
For questions, please contact the EHA Executive Office on +31 (0)70 3020 099
- HR Officer: Liz Stokes, email@example.com
- Head of Education and Training: Nathalie van Havre, firstname.lastname@example.org