How to apply – for mentors of applicants
Your research fellow is applying for an EHA Research Grant to conduct research in your center. You are to submit the following via the specific application link for mentors on the EHA website:
- Letter of Support from you on your institute’s letterhead, including description of the mentoring plan
- Head of Department letter, on the institute’s letterhead, to include:
- a description of the institutional commitment and facilities to support the project
- a description of how the proposed project will fit into the current research of the department
- acceptance statement that possible overhead costs for this EHA grant will be paid for with other funds than the EHA grant
- acceptance statement that the Terms & Conditions as set forth on EHA’s website, are agreed to
- in case of a Physician Scientist Research Grant, a statement is required that explains what protected time will be allocated for performing the research project
- signature by the chairperson of the department
Please submit these letters by going here and please create your own account first.
After creating the account, you can choose ‘Mentor support for Physician Scientist Research Grants’ in the upper left corner. Be sure to follow the steps.
The deadline for applications is 25 July 2018 23:59 CEST.
The applicant will be informed of the status of the application at given moments (please see the step-by-step guide). The winners will be announced in December 2018.