Supervisor/Mentor of the applicant
Your research fellow is applying for an EHA Research Grant to conduct research in your center. You are to submit the following:
Letter of Support from you on your institute’s letterhead, including description of the mentoring plan.
Head of department letter, on the institute’s letterhead, to include:
- Description of the institutional commitment and facilities to support the project.
- Description of how the proposed project will fit into the current research of the department.
- Acceptance statement that possible overhead costs for this EHA grant will be paid for with other funds than the EHA grant.
- Acceptance statement that the Terms & Conditions as set forth on EHA’s website, are agreed to
- In case of a Physician Scientist Research Grant, a statement is required that explains what protected time will be allocated for performing the research project.
- Signature by the chairperson of the department.
Please submit these letters here, you will be asked to create an account.
After creating the account, you can choose ‘Mentor support for Research Grants 2018’ in the upper left corner. Be sure to follow the steps.
The deadline for applications is January 11, 2018, 23:59 CET (Amsterdam).
The applicant will be informed of the status of the application at given moments (please see the step-by-step guide). The winners will be announced early June 2018.