SWG Educational Activities
- ELN – Mannheim, 31 January, 2017
- EHA – June 24, 2017 (EHA SWG Working Group Session)
- EWALL Meeting in Paris, France 17-18 November 2017
- EWALL Meeting in Rome, 16-17 June 2017
International ALL Assembly:
Together with sponsors from pharmaceutical industry a first ALL academy was conducted in January 2017 with major contributions from EHA-SWG members. The steering board consisted of Renato Bassan, Italy , Hervé Dombret, France Nicola Gökbuget, Germany Rupert Handgretinger, Germany, Dieter Hoelzer, Germany, Franco Locatelli, Italy, Josep Ribera, Spain and Max Topp, Germany. This meeting was very successful and for 2018 a successor meeting was planned with the same steering board members.
EHA-SWG Scientific Meeting on New Molecular Insights and Innovative Management Approaches for Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia April 12-14, 2018 - Barcelona, Spain
SWG session at EHA congress: Adult ALL first line therapy: Major results and future approaches of national ALL study groups
Sabina Chiaretti: Adult ALL first line therapy: Major results and future approaches of Italian ALL study groups
Herve Dombret: France-Belgium-Switzerland: The GRAALL Intergroup
Adele Fielding: The role of allogeneic transplant in U.K. trials for adult acute lymphoblastic leukaemia
Nicola Gökbuget: Strategies of the GMALL Group
- Participants of the group had numerous oral and poster presentations, invited lectures at national and international meetings.
- Clinical trials promoted by or involving the SWG: see highlights past year.
- Collaborations on international projects promoted by or involving the SWG: Harmony project.