SWG Educational Activities
Minimal residual disease in acute leukemia, SWG session at the EHA congress in Madrid (chair: MC Béné; speakers: A Tichelli, G Basso, G Schuurhuis) resulted in a full room plus overflow.
- Flow cytometric evaluation of erythropoiesis in health and disease, Vienna, April 2017.
- Microfluidics: A new technology, ISLH congress, Honolulu, May 2017.
- Minimal residual disease in hematological malignancies, HOPE EHA, Cairo, September 2017.
- Application of a new analysis strategy including recent multidimensional software to hematological multiparametric flow cytometry data. ESCCA, Thessaloniki, October 2017.
- Microfluidics: A new technology, BSAC, Antwerp, October 2017.
- Maladie résiduelle leucémique, AFC, Reims, November 2017.
- Interactive workshop on PB and BM smears. 6th National Course of Interactive Hematology, Catania, February 2017.
- Thrombotic Microangiopathy. Educational Workshop at the annual ISLH Conference, Honolulu, May 2017.
- Morphology in MDS. Annual congress of Sipmel (Italian Society of Clinical pathology), Riva del Garda, October 2017.
- Predictivity of morphology in reactive and clonal monocytosis. Congress of the Italian Society of Hematology (SIE), October 2017
- Hb standardization and reference values. Technical meeting on Anaemia, WHO Geneva, November 2017
- New Concepts of Flow Cytometry Analysis in Oncohematology: Application to Diagnosis and Follow Up (Minimal Residual Disease) in AML, ALL and MDS, ASH, Atlanta, December 2017.
- Participation to the international working party on Flow in Myelodysplasia chaired by Arjan van de Loosdrecht, meeting in Lund in November 2017.
- Participation to the ELN working group on minimal residual disease in acute myeloblastic leukemia chaired by Gerrit Schuurhuis, meetings in Mannheim, Amsterdam and Atlanta in 2017.
- Participation to the ICSH Working Group on Guidelines for digital morphology chaired by A. Kratz, meeting in Kobe in November 2017.
- Participation to the scientific acitivities of the FISM (Italian federation of Myelodisplastica Syndromes) chaired by V. Santini: three meetings in Bologna, Naples and Florence on May, June and November respectively.