Chairs and Members
Chair and affiliations:
- Prof. Marie José Kersten, head, dept of Hematology, Academic Medical Center, Amsterdam
- Prof. Martin Dreyling, University Hospital Munich, Germany
- Prof. dr. Massimo Federico, member (Modena Cancer Center, University of Modena and Reggio Emilia/FIL (Federazione Italiano di Lynfoni), Italy)
- Prof. dr. Igor Aurer, member (University Hospital Centre, Zagreb/University of Zagreb/KroHem (Croatian Society for Hematology), Croatia)
- Prof. dr. John Radford, member (Christie Hospital, University of Manchester/NCRI-UK, England)
Conflicts of interest of the board:
- M.J. Kersten has received research support from Celgene, Roche, Millennium/Takeda, and has received honoraria from Celgene, Roche, Kite Pharma, Gilead, Janssen, Novartis and Amgen.
- M Dreyling has received research support from Celgene, Janssen, Mundipharma, Roche, and has received honoraria from Bayer, Celgene, Gilead, Janssen, Roche, Mundipharma, Sandoz.
Membership and website:
Membership of the EHA LyG is possible at two levels: at the level of national lymphoma groups and at the level of individuals: for the latter option membership is open to any physician, nurse or scientist working in the field of lymphoma and/or interested in lymphoma research. In April 2015, the EHA LyG website was launched (www.ehalyg.org or www.ehalymphomagroup.org), at which point official membership registration was started. A preliminary list with members who had applied before the launch of the website is attached (appendix C), as well as a list of members who have registered via the website (appendix D). All the national lymphoma groups in Europe have committed to membership of the EHA LyG at the lymphoma group level (appendix A). More active registration for membership will be pursued (action point for the board members).