SWG Educational Activities
Scientific projects of the EHA Lymphoma Group:
- transformation of follicular lymphoma (M. Federico).
- task force for improvement of clinical care for and research of elderly/frail patients with lymphoma, including initiation of a web-based international registry for elderly/frail patients (S. Luminari, M. Trneny, M. Federico) and the writing of a position paper on the subject.
- HIV-related lymphoma (M. Hentrich).
- marginal zone lymphoma (C. Thieblemont/E. Zucca).
- the role of interim PET in DLBCL (J. Zijlstra).
- validation of a predictive model for thrombosis in patients with lymphoma (D. Antic).
- treatment of Burkitt and DH lymphoma (M. Chamuleau).