You are a hematologist working at an academic center or a large community hospital that is known for running clinical trials. You have an interest in clinical science proven by either having been involved as a co-investigator, in (co-)developing clinical trial protocols and/or or by (co-) authorship of publications about clinical trials. You have a keen interest and experience in designing and executing clinical trials. You are looking for mentorship and want to achieve excellence as a clinical scientist.
Twenty early-career scientists will be selected to participate in the course.
Meet alumni and learn more about the CTRH program!
Vinicius de Molla
- Applicant must be a trainee or junior faculty and hold an MD or MD/PhD
- Applicant must be actively employed in a hematology or hematology-related research environment
- The applicant must be an EHA member or EHA Guest at the time of application submission and throughout the term of the award program
- Applicants from the same institution are eligible to apply. However, no more than ONE participant working in the same lab/research unit will be selected and no more than TWO participants from the same institution will be selected
- Applicants with the same supervisor are eligible to apply; however, no more than ONE participant from a specific supervisor will be selected.
- Institution is defined as the institution where the applicant will be conducting research during the CRTH Program year, NOT the location of a prior supervisor or a department head at an institution the applicant may return to later
- The applicant must be available to attend all three meetings and have the full support of the institute (or manager) to attend, which is confirmed by a signature of the manager or the party that decides on clinic duty schedules etc.
- Proficiency in English is required
- Applicants working primarily on laboratory research projects will not be considered
- Please see EHA’s policy regarding multiple career development opportunities.