- Had 5 years of working experience as a staff hematologist
- Was still finishing my PhD
- Had been involved in clinical trial execution (local PI), co-PI/helped writing a phase 1/2 trial
- Wanted to learn about clinical trial development and all aspects involved but did not know where to start
- Did not know anyone that had done CRTH
When I saw the CRTH call for application, I wondered if I made a chance to get in. However, when I checked the requirements, I thought I might be eligible. Also, the description of the course sounded like exactly what I needed to progress into that next stage of being a clinical researcher. I then talked to my mentor (at the academical center) to discuss my application (and she encouraged me to do so), and also to discuss a potential clinical trial proposal.
Looking back, I am so happy I did apply and got selected. CRTH was exactly wat I hoped for and more. The content, the 1-on-1 teaching by world experts, getting to know peers from all over the world, the pressure cooker effect that changed my proposal to a viable trial project in just a couple of days and finally it was so much FUN! A life-changing experience."