What can I expect?
- Discuss the principles of translational research design and execution.
- Recognize the ethical and regulatory issues of translational research.
- Examine the fundamentals of competitive grant writing, abstract presentation, and manuscript preparation.
- Improve the quality of research proposals through input from faculty and peers.
- Formulate strategies for pursuing and developing a successful career in hematological research.
- Discuss approaches to forming and sustaining a multi-disciplinary translational research team.
- Practice preparing research results and presenting it to diverse audiences.
- Develop contact with other participants to facilitate future collaboration.
- Develop relationships with leaders in translational and clinical research who can enhance professional networking opportunities.
The faculty is made up of international leaders in hematology who cover biostatistics, bioinformatics, (epi)genetics, molecular biology, and ethics.