- To have a positive impact on education in hematology in all European countries
- To provide independent, objective, evidence-based education created by hematologists for hematologists
- To cover all areas of hematology (benign and malignant)
- To provide a broad range of educational materials to suit everyone
- To evaluate and support learning with self assessment and formal assessment
- To contribute to harmonization of hematology training across Europe
Online clinical preceptorship for hematologists, where challenging clinical cases are studied in international peer groups.
All EHA's online Education: EBAH accredited programs, courses, interactive formats, podcasts, clinical cases.
Social Media Learning
Microlearning in 4 formats, covering diagnosis, pathology, clinical schemas, and clinical cases within topics in the European Hematology Curriculum.
Comprehensive, detailed description of all hematology topics. The basis of EHA's education program.
Lighting the Flame
With ‘Lighting the Flame’, we offer you the opportunity to get a clearer image of what the hematology specialty entails
EHA Open Access Library
The official digital education library of European Hematology Association (EHA)
Interactive Clinical Trial Map
This interactive map was created by EHA to help young researchers to visualize the main steps necessary to a successful clinical trial, from conception to finalization.
Mentoring in translational or clinical research
EHA strives to accelerate the careers of promising post-docs in translational or clinical research.
EHA Exam & Progress Test
The EHA Exam takes place once a year . The Progress Test is an online test, based on a previous EHA Exam, aiming at identifying knowledge gaps.
EBAH CME Accreditation
The European Board for Accreditation in Hematology (EBAH) stimulates and supports harmonized high-quality Continuing Medical Education in hematology.
Subscribe to the EHA Education newsletter and get enlightened with the latest in Hematology education.