An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.
EHA is one of the largest international, independent providers of hematological knowledge. To harmonize hematology knowledge, we offer a comprehensive and integral curriculum which forms the basis of the Medical Education Program, through which professionals acquire state-of-the-art knowledge by use of various means.
Through the global connection, EHA makes peer-reviewed knowledge available, which is directly applicable in practice. This allows you, as a professional, to always be aware of the latest trends, developments, publications and studies.
Benefit directly from EHA’s education opportunities whether online or live.
- EHA Learning Center: EHA’s official learning platform contains congress materials, webcasts, expert interviews, accredited clinical cases, articles and more. The quality of all online materials is assured by the ELC Editorial Board.
- Master Class: online program that allows hematologists to study real patient cases, in groups, together with colleagues from all over the world.
- Hematology Curriculum: an online comprehensive, detailed and itemized description of all topics in the specialty of hematology. Use the Curriculum Passport to monitor your own progress.
- Calendar of meetings: all EHA and other EBAH accredited meetings.
- Educational and scientific meetings
- European Hematology Exam
All EHA meetings are accredited by: