Abstract submission is an important part of the 3rd European CAR T-Cell Meeting. As a participant, you will have the opportunity to submit an abstract for this meeting. All abstracts will be eligible for presentation at the meeting, either in an oral format or as an ePoster.
We would especially like to encourage young investigators to submit their abstracts for a chance to be featured in the main program!
Select the topic that best fits your abstract from the list below:
- Acute lymphoblastic leukemia - Biology & Translational Research
- Acute lymphoblastic leukemia - Clinical
- Acute myeloid leukemia - Biology & Translational Research
- Acute myeloid leukemia - Clinical
- Chronic lymphocytic leukemia and related disorders - Biology & Translational Research
- Chronic lymphocytic leukemia and related disorders – Clinical
- Myeloma and other monoclonal gammopathies - Biology & Translational Research
- Myeloma and other monoclonal gammopathies - Clinical
- Hodgkin lymphoma - Biology & Translational Research
- Hodgkin lymphoma - Clinical
- Non-Hodgkin lymphoma Biology & Translational Research
- Non-Hodgkin lymphoma - Clinical
- Gene therapy, cellular immunotherapy, and vaccination - Biology & Translational Research
- Gene therapy, cellular immunotherapy, and vaccination - Clinical
- Clinical implementation of CAR T therapies
- Solid tumors
- Autoimmune disorders and other non-malignant disorders
- Complications of immune effector cell therapies
- Social sciences
- Regulatory aspects
Abstracts will be reviewed and allocated by the Organizing Committee. Submitting authors will be informed about the allocation before December 16, 2020.
Please note that the submission of an abstract constitutes a formal commitment by the author to attend the meeting (if the abstract is accepted) and if required present the abstract as an oral presentation or ePoster presentation in the session at the time assigned by the Scientific Program Committee. Presenting authors of accepted abstracts will be allowed to register for the early registration fee, for which the details will be shared in the acceptance letter. All other authors wishing to attend the meeting should register before January 8 to make use of the early registration fee.