Abstract submission is an important part of the 2nd European CAR T Cell Meeting. As a participant, you will have the opportunity to submit an abstract for this meeting, and (if accepted) have the possibility to discuss it with the international faculty and your peers.
A selection of abstracts will be eligible for acceptance during the meeting, the presentation format will be in the form of oral presentations or poster presentations. Presenting authors will receive a separate invitation.
As a consequence of the high appreciation expressed by delegates for the flash talk session at the 1st edition of the EU CAR-T Cell meeting, the Scientific Program Committee has decided to include two sessions during the 2nd edition. A particular attention will be paid to presentations of emerging projects and initiatives in Europe.
Abstract submission will close on November 15, 2019 (23:59 CET).
To download the abstract submission guidelines, please click here.
Abstract submission has closed.
You can submit an abstract on one of the following topics:
CAR-based therapeutic approaches for
- Acute lymphoblastic leukemia - Biology & Translational Research,
- Acute lymphoblastic leukemia - Clinical,
- Acute myeloid leukemia - Biology & Translational Research,
- Acute myeloid leukemia - Clinical,
- Chronic lymphocytic leukemia and related disorders - Biology & Translational Research,
- Chronic lymphocytic leukemia and related disorders – Clinical,
- Myeloma and other monoclonal gammopathies - Biology & Translational Research,
- Myeloma and other monoclonal gammopathies - Clinical,
- Hodgkin lymphoma - Biology & Translational Research,
- Hodgkin lymphoma - Clinical,
- Non-Hodgkin lymphoma Biology & Translational Research,
- Non-Hodgkin lymphoma - Clinical,
- Gene therapy, cellular immunotherapy and vaccination - Biology & Translational Research,
- Gene therapy, cellular immunotherapy and vaccination - Clinical,
- Clinical implementation of immune effector cell based therapies, including combinatorial approaches with other immune therapies,
- Solid tumor and autoimmune disorders, and
- Medico-economics, regulatory and patients acceptance aspects of CAR-T Cell therapies.
The abstracts will be reviewed and allocated by the Organizing Committee. Submitting authors will be informed about the allocation before December 1, 2019.
Please note that the submission of an abstract constitutes a formal commitment by the author to attend the meeting (if the abstract is accepted) and if required present the abstract as an oral presentation or poster presentation in the session and the time assigned by the Scientific Program Committee. Presenting authors of accepted abstracts will be allowed to register for the early registration fee, for which the details will be shared in the acceptance letter. All other authors wishing to attend the meeting should register before November 10 to make use of the early registration fee. For more information about the registration, click here.
Should you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.