Registration & accommodation
Registration for the 2nd European CAR T Cell Meeting has sold out and it is no longer possible to attend the meeting in person. Therefore EHA and EBMT are providing a live streaming service for individuals interested in the meeting.
Online live-stream registration is closed
The live-streaming registration fee is 100€ and includes:
- Access to the online live-stream of the sessions and presentations of the 2nd European CART Cell Meeting
IMPORTANT: This category doesn't allow refunds or cancellations.
Due to popular demand the regular registration has sold out.
The registration fee includes:
- Access to the scientific and educational sessions of the meeting
- Meeting materials
- Coffee/tea breaks and lunches on all 3 meeting days
|Regular (doctors, researchers, etc) – no proof required|
|Members*||€ 375||€ 525|
|Non-members **/***||€ 475||€ 625|
|Data managers, nurses, patient advocates and students – proof required|
|Members*||€ 75||€ 125|
|Saturday pass****||€ 50||€ 50|
All fees include VAT.
* Member of EHA and/or EBMT. Only members who have paid their membership fee are eligible to receive the discounted registration fee. Check your EHA membership status by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org, or your EBMT membership by contacting email@example.com.
**Junior EHA membership fee is only 20 Euro, click here for more information.
*** If you are not part of EBMT yet, please consider becoming a Member. For more information visit this page.
****The above mentioned registration fee benefits do not apply to the Saturday pass, which only grants access to the meeting, coffee breaks and lunch on Saturday, February 1.
Mr. Gianni Frontani
Via Arrigo Davila 130
00179 Rome – Italy
Tel. 0039 06 44249321
Fax. 0039 06 99331533
Press accreditation and registration is required to attend this meeting. Press registration is free and includes complimentary meeting registration. If you wish to register, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or email@example.com with:
- a copy of your press credentials,
- a letter of assignment from the media organization being represented,
- two bylined medical/health/science articles published within the last 6 months.
Your credentials will be checked and when approved, you will receive a confirmation.
Participants will be responsible for covering their costs of travel & accommodation as well as a recommended travel insurance. Information on the various accommodation options will be given in the registration confirmation.
Cancellation of registration
In the event of cancellation, a notification must be electronically mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refund of registration fees will be as follows:
- In case of cancellation, up until one month prior to the beginning of the meeting, your registration fee will be reimbursed in full (less bank charges).
- If the cancellation is notified between 15 and 30 days prior to the beginning of the meeting, 50% of the registration fee will be reimbursed (less bank charges).
- Cancellations notified between 1 and 15 day registration fee will not be refunded.