Registration & Accommodation
Online registration for the 2nd European CAR T Cell Meeting is now open. Benefit from the discounted early registration fee.
The registration fee includes:
- Access to the scientific and educational sessions of the meeting
- Meeting materials
- Coffee/tea breaks and lunches on all 3 meeting days
|Regular (doctors, researchers, etc) – no proof required|
|Members*||€ 375||€ 525|
|Non-members **/***||€ 475||€ 625|
|Data managers, nurses, patient advocates and students – proof required|
|Members*||€ 75||€ 125|
|Saturday pass****||€ 50||€ 50|
All fees include VAT.
Please keep in mind that data managers, nurses, patient advocates and students (medical residents are not considered to be students) will need to provide proof of their status, in the form of an ID or a letter from their institution during the registration.
* Member of EHA and/or EBMT. Only members who have paid their membership fee are eligible to receive the discounted registration fee. Check your EHA membership status by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org, or your EBMT membership by contacting email@example.com.
**Junior EHA membership fee is only 20 Euro, click here for more information.
*** If you are not part of EBMT yet, please consider becoming a Member. For more information visit this page.
****The above mentioned registration fee benefits do not apply to the Saturday pass, which only grants access to the meeting, coffee breaks and lunch on Saturday, February 1st.
You can register groups up to 10 attendees per transaction, should you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Participants will be responsible for covering their costs of travel & accommodation as well as a recommended travel insurance. Information on the various accommodation options will be given in the registration confirmation.
Cancellation of registration
In the event of cancellation, a notification must be electronically mailed to email@example.com. Refund of registration fees will be as follows:
- In case of cancellation, up until one month prior to the beginning of the meeting, your registration fee will be reimbursed in full (less bank charges).
- If the cancellation is notified between 15 and 30 days prior to the beginning of the meeting, 50% of the registration fee will be reimbursed (less bank charges).
- Cancellations notified between 1 and 15 day registration fee will not be refunded.