EHA-Baltic Hematology Tutorial on Lymphoid malignancies, including Waldenström's Macroglobulinemia
EHA in close collaboration with the Estonian Society of Haematology, the Lithuanian Society of Hematology and the Latvian Hematology Society are organizing the first EHA-Baltic Hematology Tutorial on Lymphoid malignancies, including Waldenström's Macroglobulinemia.
Date: October 18-19, 2018
Location: Tallinn, Estonia
- Prof J Gribben, European Hematology Association (Barts Cancer institute, London, United Kingdom)
- Prof E Laane, Estonian Society of Hematology (Tartu University, Tartu, Estonia)
- Prof S Lejniece, Latvian Society of Hematology (Rīgas Austrumu klīniskā universitātes slimnīca, Riga, Latvia)
- Prof V Peceliunas, Lithuanian Society of Hematology (Vilnius University Hospital, Vilnius, Lithuania)
Goal of the meeting
The main goal is to provide European level expertise locally for Hematology trainees but also for experienced hematologists. Additionally the aim is to strengthen active relationships between EHA and Baltic states National Societies.
Hematologists specialized in CLL, Myelomas & other monoclonal gammopathies, and Non-Hodgkin lymphoma
- WHO 2016 classification of lymphoid malignancies
- Chronic lymphocytic leukemia
- Mantle cell leukemia
- Waldenström's Macroglobulinemia
- T/NK cell lymphomas
- CNS lymphomas
After attending this meeting, the participant will be able to:
- Learn the new WHO 2016 classification of lymphoid malignancies.
- Learn molecular pathogenesis and prognostic markers of lymphoid malignancies.
- Learn optimal treatment and management of lymphoid malignancies.
It is only possible to register for the tutorial by email.
To register, click here or please send and email to email@example.com. The Baltic Conference of Hematology will provide you with further details on how to proceed with the registration, and information about the applicable fees and policies.
The registration for the tutorial will include the following:
- Access to the lectures, case presentations and participation to the self-assessment sessions
- Meeting materials
- Coffee/tea breaks and lunches on October 18 and 19.
Registration is now open. Click here
Early registration fee valid until: 15 September, 2018. For more information, click here.
EBAH CME Accreditation
Tutorials are accredited by the European Board for Accreditation in Hematology (EBAH) CME. EBAH CME is the best way for hematologists to master the latest developments within the specialty of hematology. Staying abreast of these scientific developments and keeping in touch with the up-to-date views on clinical policy will enable you to raise your professional level, ultimately resulting in the best treatment for your patients.
For more information click here.