The European Hematology Association will provide a number of scholarships to junior doctors and students to support them in attending the Highlights of Past EHA (HOPE) Asia 2020 for virtual attendance. The scholarships are intended for the SAARC and ASEAN countries, and will consist of free registration for the virtual HOPE ASIA program.
By submitting this scholarship application form, you agree that:
- You will attend (virtually) the full program of the meeting on Friday October 16 and Saturday October 17.
- You are a citizen of and currently reside in a SAARC or ASEAN country (excluding Sri Lanka).
- You have a strong motivation to attend HOPE Asia 2020.
- If you are a no-show or did not attend the whole meeting, you may be disqualified for future scholarship applications.
- You must attach a form of ID that lists your date of birth to be considered eligible.
- The scholarship is not transferable to another person.
The scholarships winners will be selected by EHA and the Sri Lanka College of Haematologists (the hosting partner). The results will be announced by October 7, 2020.