Change the world. Make a difference. Improve the lives of many. Let's revolutionize hematology together.
With more than 4,500 members from 100 countries worldwide, the EHA is the largest European-based organization that caters to all medical professionals, researchers, and scientists with an active interest in hematology.
Due to technical issues the membership form is not working. If you are interested in EHA membership please sent a mail to email@example.com.
Being a member means:
- Enjoying a discount to the sought-after Annual Congress and other meetings
- Having unlimited access to advanced and real-time hematology knowledge through the online and interactive EHA Campus
- Receiving regular updates about EHA and the latest hematological developments through the monthly EHA News (online)
- Having access to EHA Membership Directory
- Being able to nominate and vote in the EHA Ballot
- Eligibility for EHA Congress travel grants
- Publish at reduced cost in the new EHA open access journal HemaSphere
Join EHA and discover what we can do for you.