Change the world. Make a difference. Improve the lives of many. Let's revolutionize hematology together.
With more than 5,000 members from 100 countries worldwide, the EHA is the largest European-based organization that caters to all medical professionals, researchers, and scientists with an active interest in hematology.
Joint memberships in 2020:
It is with great pleasure that another milestone has been reached in the collaboration between National Hematology Societies and the European Hematology Association (EHA)
The British Society of Haematology (BSH) and EHA, as well as the Società Italiana di Ematologia (Italian Society of Hematology) (SIE) and EHA, will join forces by offering joint membership to their members from January 2020 onward.
In 2018 the first joint membership was introduced between the Sociedad Española de Hematología y Hemotherapia (Spanish Society of Hematology and Hemotherapy- SEHH) and EHA which resulted in a closer cooperation in various areas. This joint membership will continue in 2020
Being a member means:
- Enjoying a discount to the sought-after Annual Congress and other meetings
- Having unlimited access to advanced and real-time hematology knowledge through the online and interactive EHA Campus
- Receiving regular updates about EHA and the latest hematological developments through the monthly EHA News (online)
- Having access to EHA Membership Directory
- Being able to nominate and vote in the EHA Ballot
- Eligibility for EHA Congress travel grants
- Publish at reduced cost in the new EHA open access journal HemaSphere