Change the world. Make a difference. Improve the lives of many. Let's revolutionize hematology together.
With more than 4,500 members from 100 countries worldwide, the EHA is the largest European-based organization that caters to all medical professionals, researchers, and scientists with an active interest in hematology.
Help us better understand you!
As a valued member of the EHA, we would like to know from you how we have been doing. How is your experience as an EHA member? Are we meeting your expectations?
If you are an EHA member, you should have received an email from us. To participate in this research, please complete the online questionnaire by September 14, 2018. This survey will be conducted by an independent company (Kantar Public). It will be completely anonymous and your answers will be processed with the greatest care.
To express our gratitude for completing the survey, we will be giving away 50 free EHA memberships for 2019.
In case you did not receive this email, please contact us at email@example.com.
Being a member means:
- Enjoying a discount to the sought-after Annual Congress and other meetings
- Having unlimited access to advanced and real-time hematology knowledge through the online and interactive EHA Learning Center
- Receiving regular updates about EHA and the latest hematological developments through the monthly EHA News (online)
- Having access to EHA Membership Directory
- Being able to nominate and vote in the EHA Ballot
- Eligibility for EHA Congress travel grants
- Publish at reduced cost in the new EHA open access journal HemaSphere