Change the world. Make a difference. Improve the lives of many. Let's revolutionize hematology together.
With more than 5,000 members from 100 countries worldwide, the EHA is the largest European-based organization that caters to all medical professionals, researchers, and scientists with an active interest in hematology.
Being a member means:
- Enjoying a discount to the sought-after Annual Congress and other meetings
- Having unlimited access to EHA Campus, EHA’s online learning platform containing an ever expanding list of peer-reviewed interactive courses and clinical cases.
- Receiving regular updates about EHA and the latest hematological developments through the monthly EHA News (online)
- Having access to EHA Membership Directory
- Being able to nominate and vote in the EHA Ballot
- Eligibility for EHA Congress travel grants
- Publish at reduced cost in the EHA open access journal HemaSphere
Joint memberships in 2021:
It is with great pleasure that another milestone has been reached in the collaboration between National Hematology Societies and the European Hematology Association (EHA)
The British Society of Haematology (BSH) and EHA, the Swiss Society of Hematology (SSH) and EHA, the Sociedad Española de Hematología y Hemotherapia (Spanish Society of Hematology and Hemotherapy- SEHH) and EHA as well as the Società Italiana di Ematologia (Italian Society of Hematology - SIE) and EHA, have joined forces by offering joint membership to their members. This joint membership will continue in 2021.
EHA members can only benefit from max 1 joint membership discount per year!