Change the world. Make a difference. Improve the lives of many.
With more than 5,000 members from 100 countries, EHA is the largest European-based organization that caters to medical professionals, researchers, and scientists with an active interest in hematology.
In expressing EHA's solidarity with Ukraine, all Ukrainian hematologists can now get free EHA membership for 2022. Ukrainians can send their name(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org to get a free registration.
What member means:
- Enjoy a discount to the sought-after Annual Congress and other meetings,
- Gain unlimited access to EHA Campus, EHA’s online learning platform containing an ever expanding list of peer-reviewed interactive courses and clinical cases,
- Receive regular updates about EHA and the latest hematological developments through the monthly EHA News (online),
- Access the EHA Membership Directory,
- Nominate and vote in the EHA Ballot,
- Be eligible for EHA Congress travel grants,
- Publish at reduced cost in the EHA open access journal HemaSphere.
Joint memberships in 2022:
It is with great pleasure that another milestone has been reached in the collaboration between National Societies (NS) and the European Hematology Association (EHA).
EHA and several National Societies have joined forces and offer joint membership:
- British Society of Haematology (BSH),
- Swiss Society of Hematology (SSH),
- Sociedad Española de Hematología y Hemotherapia (SEHH) Spanish Society of Hematology and Hemotherapy.
- Società Italiana di Ematologia (SIE) Italian Society of Hematology.
- The Hellenic Society of Haematology (HSH)
EHA members can benefit from one (1) joint membership discount per year.