I would like to be an EHA Guest
Would you like to connect with EHA but are not ready to pay the membership fee yet? By becoming an EHA Guest, you will enjoy:
- Free access to the Online Curriculum Passport
- Receive EHA Newsflashes to keep you informed about EHA activities and news on the development of hematology in Europe.
To become an EHA Guest, open a free “MyEHA” account by completing the form.
You can also upgrade your account to "EHA Member" to enjoy all the benefits of membership. The table below shows you the different benefits we offer to EHA Guests and EHA Members.
Membership types and fees vary from €20 to €155.
Early-career hematologists up to 36 years of age are encouraged to join at a reduced fee of €20.
**Relevant to members ≤36 years of age.
***Healthcare Affiliated Professional members are not entitled to participate in the EHA ballot.
Important notice for EHA guests
- EHA Guests gain instant access to “MyEHA” upon completion of the registration form. Make sure to select "EHA Guest" as the type of account (in the middle of the first page of the form).
- Within five minutes after submitting the completed application, you will have access to the Online Curriculum passport.
- After reviewing your application, we will notify you about the status of your application within three working days via email.
Interested in becoming a member?
If you need assistance to find out which type of membership and which fee is applicable to you, please send an email with the subject line "Membership Interest" to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating your name and MyEHA number. We will assist you as soon as possible. Find more information and important notices about membership review procedures and regulations here.
Become an EHA member today