I would like to be an EHA Member
Our members come from all corners of the world – from a University Hospitals in India to research companies in Germany. The diversity of our members is a major asset; helping us better understand the daily challenges they are facing each day.
Our members have the power to shape the hematology community. We help them do that.
Joining the EHA community is easy. EHA recognises that every person's needs are different and has developed a flexible approach to membership to suit your needs based on where you are in your career. EHA offers a number of membership options.
What happens after I complete the form?
- Within five minutes of submitting the completed form, you will have instant access to “MyEHA”.
- You will receive an email with your login information and a password to access the Curriculum Passport and EHA Campus.
- After reviewing your membership application, we will notify you about the status of your application within three working days via email.
- In case you do not proceed and pay the membership fee, you will still be able to login to the website but as an EHA Guest.
What you need to know as an EHA member:
- Your membership with the EHA is per calendar year, from January 1 to December 31.
- Updating your profile and preferences in “MyEHA” is important so that we can reach you.
- Retrospective benefits are not available.
- All members receive their annual renewal notice by email towards the end of November.
Are you eligible for a reduced fee?
If you are applying for a membership with a reduced fee, we may contact you in the future to request some additional information from you. Specifically, we may ask you to provide a document that verifies your age or a signed certificate of employment. These documents will help us to ensure that we are offering this reduced fee to eligible individuals.
Termination of membership – what does this mean for committee members and SWG members?
- Every year in November, all members will receive an invoice to renew their membership. After 3 to 4 reminders and if payment has not been received by April 30, their account will be deactivated and membership benefits ended (EHA Statutes, Art. 5.2). However, they can still attend the Annual General Meeting (AGM) until the end of the financial year.
- If you're part of an EHA committee, you must also be an EHA member. Therefore, if your EHA membership is deactivated or suspended, you will be asked to step down from the relevant committee as of May 1.
- EHA has introduced a new requirement that all Specialized Working Group (SWG) members must also be EHA members. If your EHA membership is deactivated or suspended, you will be asked to step down from the relevant SWG͟͟ as of May 1 - unless you are an invited expert or part of an alliance group.
*Reduced membership fee applicants may be contacted to verify their eligibility. Please see above.
**Health Care Affiliated Professionals members are not entitled to nominate or vote in the EHA Ballot