I would like to be an EHA Member
What happens after I complete the form?
- Within five minutes of submitting the completed form, you will have instant access to “MyEHA”.
- You will receive an email with your login information and a password to access the Curriculum Passport and EHA Campus.
- After reviewing your membership application, we will notify you about the status of your application within three working days via email.
- In case you do not proceed and pay the membership fee, you will still be able to login to the website but as an EHA Guest.
The half-year membership fee is now available!
What you need to know as an EHA member:
- Your membership with the EHA is per calendar year, from January 1 to December 31.
- Updating your profile and preferences in “MyEHA” is important so that we can reach you.
- Retrospective benefits are not available.
- All members receive their annual renewal notice by email towards the end of November.
Are you eligible for a reduced fee?
- If you are applying as a junior member, you are required to confirm your eligibility for the reduced fee of €20 with a copy of your passport or valid identity document to firstname.lastname@example.org upon submission of your application.
- If you are applying as a healthcare affiliated professional member, you are required to confirm your eligibility for the reduced fee of €90 with a signed certificate of employment to email@example.com. The certificate must validate your employment status as a healthcare-affiliated professional.
Any new unverified application (reduced fee) will be charged the regular membership fee of €155 until verified.
*Reduced membership fees require verification. Please see above.
**Health Care Affiliated Professionals members are not entitled to nominate or vote in the EHA Ballot.