The European Hematology Association (EHA) closely monitors the latest developments on the spreading of the Coronavirus (COVID-19). Read our statement here.
What we do:
- Organize an annual congress attended by more than 12,000 hematologists from all over the world
- Provide an educational program based on the European Hematology Curriculum
- Equip hematologists with knowledge on par with European standards through the EHA Campus
- Encourage professional development among hematologists at every stage of their careers
- Publish HemaSphere, our open access journal
- Strengthen hematology's voice in Europe through lobbying
How we are organized:
- The EHA Board, with 15 members, is responsible for steering the association.
- Day-to-day activities are carried out by our Executive Office, a team of professionals based in The Hague, The Netherlands.
EHA is a member of:
EMA Healthcare Professionals’ Working Party.
Use of EHA name and logo
The use of the name and/or image (logo) of the European Hematology Association (EHA) by partners, such as Scientific Working Groups, National Societies, Patient Organizations and Sponsors is only allowed when the content of the publication is reviewed and approved by EHA. This rule entails all forms of publication, including print and digital formats.
Requests for review can be send to: email@example.com