The European Hematology Association (EHA): “Towards prevention, cure, and quality of life for all patients with blood disorders”.
What we do:
- Organize an annual congress attended by professionals from all over the world,
- Provide an educational program based on the European Hematology Curriculum,
- Equip hematologists with knowledge on par with European standards through the EHA Campus,
- Encourage professional development among hematologists at every stage of their careers,
- Publish HemaSphere, our open access journal,
- Strengthen hematology's voice in Europe through lobbying.
How we are organized:
- The EHA Board, with 15 members, is responsible for steering the association.
- Day-to-day activities are carried out by our Executive Office, a team of professionals based in The Hague, The Netherlands.
Where we are active:
- The EHA community consists of doctors (hematologists), researchers (PhD or otherwise), patients (and advocacy groups), geneticists, nurses, and more mainly across Europe, including non-EU member states.
- EHA has a global network and collaborates internationally with medical associations, National Societies, and many more organizations.
EHA is a member of:
EMA Healthcare Professionals’ Working Party.
Use of EHA name and logo
The use of the name and/or image (logo) of the European Hematology Association (EHA) by partners, such as Specialized Working Groups, National Societies, Patient Organizations and Sponsors is only allowed when the content of the publication is reviewed and approved by EHA. This rule entails all forms of publication, including print and digital formats.
Requests for review can be send to: email@example.com