The European Hematology Association (EHA) closely monitors the latest developments on the spreading of the Coronavirus (COVID-19). Read our statement here.
What we do:
- Organize an annual congress attended by more than 12,000 hematologists from all over the world
- Provide an educational program based on the European Hematology Curriculum
- Equip hematologists with knowledge on par with European standards through the EHA Campus
- Encourage professional development among hematologists at every stage of their careers
- Publish HemaSphere, our open access journal
- Strengthen hematology's voice in Europe through lobbying
How we are organized:
- The EHA Board, with 15 members, is responsible for steering the association.
- Day-to-day activities are carried out by our Executive Office, a team of professionals based in The Hague, The Netherlands.
EHA is a member of:
EMA Healthcare Professionals’ Working Party.