Hemasphere Editorial Board
HemaSphere publishes results of highly relevant basic, translational and clinical research in hematology. We are especially looking for strong studies reporting novel findings that are of high impact to the field of hematology.
Review articles, Guideline articles and Controversy articles provide clear overviews and discussions of new developments as well as recommendations for patient care.
HemaSphere is also the premier hematology information resource, which is covered by the HemaTopics section in the journal. This section provides insightful discussions on all aspects related to hematology, including summaries of important articles, reports of new therapies, discussions on EU policy, EHA news and other hematology news items.
HemaSphere is an open access journal, powered by the European Hematology Association, and dedicated to support hematology patient care, research and education worldwide.
HemaSphere has been selected for coverage in Clarivate Analytics’ Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI).
Tasks & responsibilities:
- The Editorial Board is led by 2 Editors-in-Chief
- Under the leadership of the Editors-in-Chief, the Editorial Board is responsible for:
- The timely review and selection of articles that serve the aims and scope of HemaSphere
- The promotion of HemaSphere within the hematology community and beyond
- Representing HemaSphere at various occasions
- Guiding the quality and growth HemaSphere to become a reputable society journal for European hematology research and related scientific news.
- Actively participate in meetings and calls
- Two Editors-in-Chief (fixed advisors EHA Board)
- Up to 15 Associate Editors
- Up to 5 Scientific Editors
- 3 years with the possibility of reappointment once.
- 2-3 physical meetings
- Regular conference calls